In Riga Stand Up, we process your personal data in compliance with applicable data protection laws including the European Union’s (EU) General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws. Data privacy is important to us and to our employees, customers, vendors and other dependants or beneficiaries.
The objective of this policy is to set high and consistent standards to ensure that employees, customers, vendors and other dependants or beneficiaries can rely on that we respect and safeguard their data privacy. Another objective is to manage legal and regulatory risks as well as reputational and brand exposure in this respect. Any legal obligations and regulations that may impose stricter rules or additional limits on the collection and processing of Personal Data shall remain unaffected by this policy. In case of conflict with the provisions herein, mandatory local law shall prevail.
In Riga Stand Up “Personal Data” means information relating to an identified or identifiable individual natural person. “Sensitive Information” means information concerning e.g. health, disability or other such sensitive Personal Data.
The types of Personal Data Riga Stand Up collects, when such data is collected and how it is processed, may be further regulated by local legislation.
Data privacy regulation sets principles on processing Personal Data, therefore Riga Stand Up:
- Collects and processes Personal Data in compliance with applicable legislation.
- Use adequate and reasonable measures to inform individuals when Riga Stand Up is collecting Personal Data and to explain how this Personal Data will be used.
- Obtain user consent for collecting and processing Personal Data when required, ensuring transparency and allowing for withdrawal of consent.
- Collect Personal Data which is relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which it is collected and collect it for explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Limit access to Personal Data to entities and persons with a justified need to access such information
- Process Personal Data fairly and lawfully in all operations including when transferring or processing such data outside the country where it has been collected. Processing of Personal Data should be limited to what is needed for operational purposes, efficient customer care and relevant commercial activities.
- Not retain Personal Data longer than is legally required or necessary for operational purposes, efficient customer care and relevant commercial activities. When the Personal Data is no longer necessary to fulfil the purposes, which legitimised its original collection and processing, we shall appropriately delete or anonymize such data.
- Keep Personal Data accurate and reasonably up-to-date and provide reasonable measures for individuals to obtain information about personal data retained about them and to correct inaccuracies.
- Only provide Personal Data to authorities to the extent required by law or with the individual’s permission.
- On a systematic basis assess data privacy risks associated with the collection, processing and retention of Personal Data.
- Require service suppliers, in line with the level of protection in this policy, to prevent loss, theft, unauthorised disclosure or accessor inappropriate use of Personal Data collected by Riga Stand Up. Expect third parties engaged by Riga Stand Up to process such data fairly and lawfully in all operations, including when such data is processed outside of the country where it was collected or received.
- Expect every employee to respect the duty of confidentiality of Personal Data.
If you have any questions about how we process your personal data or want information about and contact details for the designated data protection officer/role responsible for personal data matters in Riga Stand Up company, please contact us by sending e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The cookies used on this website are used in a way that does not infringe the privacy of the service user. Cookies are used, for example, for measurement and research purposes to determine the type and volume of the use of the website. Cookies may also be used in direct marketing aimed at companies or marketing based on user lists and remarketing. The purpose of such marketing is to provide information on topical services of the company to users that have previously visited the company’s website. We do not gather any personalization data on the user, such as e-mail addresses, telephone numbers or credit card numbers
Cookies do not allow access to or the possibility to copy the data storage device of the terminal device, such as the hard drive. The user may block cookies by changing the settings of their Internet browser but this may cause reduced functionality of the pages and is therefore not recommended. The user may also delete cookies on their Internet browser at any time.
Riga Stand Up collects and processes personal data for e.g. the following purposes: contacting customers, marketing of Riga Stand Up products and services (including targeted email marketing, online advertising and personal sales calls), collecting and handling feedback, submitting requested information, and providing the products or services inquired or ordered from Riga Stand Up.
Additionally, Riga Stand Up may share your contact details and online behavior data, such as Site visits and e-mail click-throughs, with channel partners for sales and marketing of Riga Stand Up products and services.
The users may be targeted for marketing by utilizing the systems of third-party service providers (e.g. Google) based on user lists. Marketing based on user lists utilizes lists created via user cookies used on this website. The advertising policy applied in marketing based on user lists include the Interest-Based Advertising Policy of Google Inc., the most recent version of which is available at https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/143465?hl=en The user may, if they so wish, administer marketing based on user lists on the Your Online Choices website: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ The advertising settings for marketing served by Google can be managed at: http://google.com/ads/preferences
Service providers may transfer data to third parties where required to do so by law or where third parties process information on their behalf.
Service providers will not associate your IP address with any other data that they hold. You may disable cookies by changing your browser settings, but doing so may cause reduced functionality on the website.
By using and browsing this site, you consent to site analytics service providers processing your personal data in accordance with this policy for the purposes described in it.
ADDITIONS TO THE POLICY
Riga Stand Up may change this policy, or change, modify or withdraw access to this Site, or the content of the pages on this Site at any time with or without notice. The effective date of this version of this Policy has been posted above for your reference. If Riga Stand Up changes this Policy that will result in a material, adverse change in the way Riga Stand Up may collect or process your personal data that you have submitted Riga Stand Up through this Site, Riga Stand Up will post a notice of the change on this Site.
As stipulated in these terms and conditions and in all applicable laws and regulations, Riga Stand Up grants you the right to view and download material provided on Riga Stand Up website for personal, non-commercial purposes only, provided that you retain the copyright notices and other indications of ownership in all copies of the material.
All rights that are not expressly granted with this statement are reserved.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS (IPR)
All intellectual property rights pertaining to the service (such as copyrights, trademarks and domain names) belong to the author of the material, Riga Stand Up or its co-operation partner.
It is prohibited to present, reproduce, copy, transfer, relay, save, alter, distribute, publish, reuse, license, sell or otherwise utilize any information featured on the website for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of the copyright owner, Riga Stand Up or its co-operation partner.
However, it is permitted to save or copy information for personal use. All intellectual property rights pertaining to the material remain with their original owner.
Under Riga Stand Up express consent to download or print out information published on the website, the user may use and display such information even in public with due reference to the source.
Riga Stand Up website and its content form a service provided by Riga Stand Up for the site users. Riga Stand Up does its best to ensure the accuracy of the site content and the continuous, uninterrupted availability of the site. Notwithstanding the above, Riga Stand Up web service content is provided “as is” and “as available”. Riga Stand Up does not provide any guarantees regarding the accuracy or reliability of site content or the uninterrupted, timely, flawless functionality of the site.
Riga Stand Up, its licensors, co-operation partners, responsible persons or employees shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect, immediate, subsequent, unexpected or occasional damage, penalty payments, or any other damage caused using Riga Stand Up website or its content, the unavailability of the site or any information or programs contained thereon.
Riga Stand Up website may contain links to sites or applications owned and maintained by third parties, and these links are a service provided for Riga Stand Up site users. Riga Stand Up does not assume any responsibility or liability for such sites, applications, their content or the accuracy thereof. When moving to such third-party sites, the terms and conditions of the site in question become applicable.
Riga Stand Up reserves the right to change the website at any time.
MATERIAL PRODUCED BY USERS
Users who submit material (such as information, images, questions, ideas, orders, etc.) to any of Riga Stand Up servers (by email or via Riga Stand Up website), thereby acknowledge and agree to the following terms governing material providers:
- No part of the material represents anything that is illegal, threatening, insulting, inciting ethnic or racial hatred, pornographic, infringing religious beliefs, violating intellectual property rights or otherwise unsuitable for publishing.
- Before uploading the material, reasonable measures have been taken to find and eliminate any viruses and other detrimental elements.
- The material provider owns the material and/or has unlimited rights to submit it to Riga Stand Up, and Riga Stand Up is free to publish the material free of charge and use the material or any ideas contained in it in its products free of charge, without any usage restrictions, without source references and free from any payment obligation or liability.
- The material provider shall not institute any legal action against Riga Stand Up with regard to the material submitted, and the material provider shall reimburse Riga Stand Up for any costs and damage incurred as a result of legal action instituted by any party against Riga Stand Up with regard to the material submitted.
Riga Stand Up has the right to dispose of material submitted by users at any time. Riga Stand Up does not assume any responsibility or liability for any material submitted to its servers.
CHANGING THE WEBSITE
Riga Stand Up reserves the right to change the site content, prevent or restrict access to the site, or close the site at any time, for any reason and without separate notice. Riga Stand Up has no responsibilities towards the users for changing or closing its website.
TERMS OF SOCIAL MEDIA USE
Members of Riga Stand Up staff must identify themselves as representatives of Riga Stand Up.